How do I claim my Toyota warranty?
Call us at 1-800-228-8559 or contact your local Toyota dealer. Ready to file a claim? Call us directly at 1-855-999-0518 to submit your claim. Or, if you’d prefer, you can visit your dealership and have them contact us on your behalf.
How do you check if my Toyota is still under warranty?
How to Check if a Car Is Still Under Warranty
- Step One: Find Your VIN Number. Your car’s Vehicle Identification Number (abbreviated somewhat redundantly as “VIN Number”) is a 17-character string of letters and numbers that are unique to your vehicle. …
- Step Two: Check Your Odometer. …
- Step Three: Call Your Local Dealership.
How do I find out who my car warranty is with?
The only way to find out for sure is to call the dealership. If the dealership is also not clear, browse CARFAX. Sometimes if you get the vehicle history report the information for the warranty will be on the report. It also mentions whether the warranty is by the best car warranty company or not.
How do I speak to Toyota customer service?
Need Further Assistance?
- Phone/Fax. Phone: 800-331-4331. Fax: 310-468-7814. Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET. Sat: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET. …
- Email. Send us an email and we’ll get back to you soon.
- Postal Mail. Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. P.O. Box 259001. Plano, TX 75025-9001.
How do I speak to someone at Toyota Financial Services?
If you need help right away, please call us at 1-800-874-8822, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm in your local time zone.
Can I check my car warranty online?
Yes, you can check your car’s warranty online. One of the easiest methods to check for your vehicle’s manufacturer warranty is through the Carfax website. … Then, Carfax would retrieve the information and provide you some details about your vehicle, including whether it’s covered under the manufacturer warranty or not.
How do I check my extended warranty?
Do the following to CHECK if youR CAR haS an extended warranty:
- Check the paperwork that came with the purchase of your vehicle. It will say either VSC or Vehicle Service Contract. …
- Look for the expiration of the policy. …
- Check the odometer on your car to see how many miles your car has.
What is covered in Toyota basic warranty?
Basic Coverage is 36 months/36,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the date of first use and covers all components other than normal wear and maintenance items. This warranty covers repairs and adjustments needed to correct defects in materials or workmanship or any part supplied by Toyota, subject to exceptions.
Does warranty start from purchase date?
The starting date for warranty coverage is the date you purchase the vehicle, even if the car has been built several months prior to your purchase date. If you are the second owner of the car and the warranty is transferable, the start date is the date which the original owner purchased the car.
How can I check a VIN number?
You can get a free VIN check at the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB), VehicleHistory.com or iSeeCars.com/VIN. Just pop in your car’s digits and these sites will do the VIN lookup and give you information on the vehicle.